Sometimes it takes a storm like Sandy to teach us what’s important and good for us:
1. Do not waste your time on entertainment, spend your free time to develop yourself towards achieving your goals and helping others.
2. Be good to others, at all times. If you hurt them, apologise quickly.
3. Do not spend money on unnecessary things. Sandy can wipe off your savings in a glimpse.
4. Do not depend on insurance. It won’t cover flood damage.
5. Love and appreciate the people around you and whatever that you have now as life is too short.
Things That Made Me Go Hmmm….
- Wix vs WordPress SEO May 10, 2013
- Effective Use of Social Media – Strategy 2013 – 2014 April 30, 2013
- Company Values – Are Customers Interested in Your Company Values? April 15, 2013
- Easy Way to Create Facebook App via ShortStack April 1, 2013
- Business Writing Tips: Engaging Content Is Not About “We”. It’s About “You” March 28, 2013
What Readers Here Love